1. General information
2. The administrator of personal details provided on the website is Stalesia, ul. Mariana Domagały 19, 30-741 Kraków, Court Registry Number (KRS) 0000257623, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 6792899343, REGON no. 120268020.
In the interest of safety of the data provided to use we developed internal procedures and recommendations intended to prevent making the data available to unauthorised personnel. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the act on the protection of personal details, act on online service provision and any executive and Community acts.
4. The Personal Details are processed based on the consent granted by the User and in cases in which legal regulations authorise the Administrator to process personal details based on legal regulations or to execute the agreement concluded between the parties.
5. The Website acquires information about the users and their behaviours in the following manner:
a) via information provided voluntarily in forms,
b) by collecting “cookies”.
6. The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
7. The data provided in the order form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, i.e. to ensure the correct execution of the remote agreement concluded between Stalesia and the Client.
8. The personal details provided on the website will not be sold nor made available to third parties in accordance with the Act on the protection of personal details.
9. The natural person that provides information in a form is entitled to view them. The person also has the right to modify and cancel the processing of his or her data at any moment.
11. The Website may include links to other websites. Such websites are independent from the Website and are in no way supervised by us. Such websites may have their privacy policies and regulations and we recommend reading them.