1. The Client, who is also a Consumer, (i.e. person concluding an agreement with Stalesia, making a purchase at the Online Shop for purposes not directly related to his or her economic or occupational activity) is entitled to withdraw from the remote order agreement for convenience within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Goods to the Client.
2. We accept only unused and undamaged Goods.
3. Goods sold pursuant to an individual order cannot be returned. An individual order is a purchase of Goods from the Online Shop with other technical specification than the one specified on the product sheet.
To make a return, it is necessary to print the PDF file including the return form and enclose it to the package. The file is available here
After the delivery of the package including the returned Goods and booking it in our warehouse, the payment refund procedure will be started. The payment refund is possible based on a proof of purchase and confirmation of clear product identification, and will take up to 14 working days to the bank account number specified by the Client in the return form.
The Client bears the direct costs of returning the Goods, i.e. cost of packaging and resending the Goods in relation to the withdrawal from the remote agreement.
1. Stalesia is liable based on statutory warranty for physical defects existing at the time of the purchase or resulting from internal defects of the Goods sold at the same time and for non-compliance of the Goods with the agreement.
2. In case of submission of claims on statutory warranty and the Goods’ non-compliance with the agreement, the purchased Goods must be sent back to the Mailing Address including in the proof of purchase and complaint description.
3. The Client can submit the complaint:
in writing to the following address: Stalesia, ul. ul. Mariana Domagały 19, 30-741 Kraków, with the annotation: ONLINE SHOP COMPLAINT
1. It is recommended for the Client to provide the following information in the complaint description: (1) information and circumstances concerning the subject of complaint, especially the type of defect; (2) request for restoring the Product’s compliance with the Sales Agreement or declaration on lowering the price or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and (3) contact details of the complaint sender – this will facilitate and accelerate the Seller’s complaint consideration. The requirements specified in the aforementioned sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended complaint description.
2. External interference into the Goods (self-reliant repairs or repairs done by other persons without sufficient competencies) can be a reason for the refusal to consider the claims on the Goods’ non-compliance with the agreement.
3. The Client’s personalised computer and monitor settings causing erroneous or distorted display of information about the Goods (e.g. colours) are not subject to complaint.
4. Stalesia will bear the costs of new delivery if the execution of an accepted complaint requires sending new Goods to the Client or removal of a non-compliance.
5. The warranty is granted only if the issued Goods included the warranty document and only on the conditions specified in the document.
COMPLAINT CONSIDERATION DEADLINE
After receiving the compliant and the Goods, Stalesia will consider the complaint within 14 days and send a response to the Client’s mailing address or e-mail address. Lack of response to the reported complaint in the aforementioned time will be deemed as acceptance of the complaint. If it is necessary to conduct an expert’s analysis or for the Goods’ distributor/manufacturer to take a position, the Client will be notified that the complaint consideration deadline can be extended. Sending a letter via mail is sufficient to comply with the deadline. In case of complaint acceptance, the complaint will be processed within 14 days from the date of its acceptance.